Homemade gifts always bring smiles! Create something special for your friends that love to cook and enjoy fine food without spending a ton in a specialty store. Oh, and then you get to say you made it yourself…that’s always a good thing.
Check out these amazing recipes and tutorials. You’ll find sauces, barbeque rubs, flavored salt and even kicked up cutting boards.
There’s a little homemade goodness for every foodie on your list!
- Flavored Salt & Printables – Minimally Invasive
- Homemade Vanilla Extract – Averie Cooks
- DIY Ombre Painted Utensils – Everything Etsy
- Homemade Salted Caramel Sauce – The New Domestic
- Stenciled Tea Towels – No. 2 Pencil
- Homemade Sugar Cubes – Nifty Thrifty Things
- Dinner Napkin Tutorial – Art Gallery Fabrics
- DIY Flavored Sugar – Brit + Co.
- Vintage Inspired Kitchen Prints – The Handmade Home
- Homemade Caramel and Fudge Sauce – Creature Comforts
- Color Pop Cutting Boards – A Beautiful Mess
- Homemade Apple Butter – The Wednesday Chef
- Barbecue Dry Rub – Chef Tom’s
- Cranberry Infused Vodka – Put Together Life
- Country Potholders – My Own Labels
- Homemade Infused Cooking Oil – Pansy Pie
- Homemade Strawberry Jam – Handmade & Craft
- Maple Chipotle Barbecue Sauce – Mama Miss
- DIY Apron Tutorial – Wholly Kao
- Homemade Infused Vinegar – Money Saving Mom
- Bacon Salt Recipe & More – Pretty Organized
Now you can be the clever one that creates gifts for everyone!
Which one is your favorite? I’m partial to sweet sauces and I can’t wait to try a caramel sauce or two.
If your looking for more fun ideas, you’ll love these cool printables for your kitchen…
There’s something for everyone and a bit for you while your at it, right? I’m slightly addicted to making everything I can! Do you enjoy making homemade gifts? I’d love to hear about them!