Life is a Great Big Canvas {Free Printables}

I love this quote! Life really is a great big canvas and I’m excited to be living it in a creative environment and throwing on all the paint I can! Well, to be totally accurate, I usually spray my paint on! That still counts right?

Here are a couple of free printables you can download and print out as a reminder to keep on being colorful and creative!

My gift to you as thanks for being with me here at Everything Etsy!

Downloadable PDF Links:

Top Color (Grey and Blue) 8×10 4×6

Bottom Color (Green-ish and blue) 8×10 4×6

In most web browsers you can just click on the above links and they will open in your browser window and you can print them from there. If that doesn’t work or if you want to save the file to your computer for future use you can usually right-click on the link and choose “save link as” or “save target as”.

How are you painting your canvas?

This quote makes me think of the amazing transition we’ve experienced over the last years starting with selling on Etsy, then blogging for fun, then trying to make a full-time living creatively online. It’s a completely unexpected direction and when I get scared of the unkown I think of quotes like this and remember it’s our life to create however we want to!

What does this quote make you think of? I’d love for you to share in the comments.

Comments

Hello Kim,
    What does this quote make me think of? I must use all of my talents and creativity that God has given me to make me dreams come true. :o)
    Smiles, Paula

This quote not only makes me think of my new endeavor with starting a business on Etsy, but also of raising my son. The philosophy of this quote is something I’m trying to instill in him…enjoy life, have fun, put your all into it, be creative, and use your imagination.

3. Stephanie Jones says

I just found your site from a friend of mine on Pintrest. I cannot begin to tell you what an inspiration it is to me… just within 10 minutes of looking! I lost my job in a high-profile commercial design field and have started my own business selling handmade and vintage items. Thank you doesn’t seem enough… This is a treasure trove to me. I’m struggling, a teence scared (single mom raising two teenagers with no full time income) and this is just a God-thing for me. Thank you, thank you, and thank you again for sharing your time and talent to help others!!!!!!!!!

Loving this site! Wish I had more time today but I am in the middle of painting. Quite the coincidence. I will be back next week to keep up with your happenings. Thanks for sharing your free printables too. Well done!

Thank you so much for the printable poster!!
    By far, one of my favorite color quotes – I found it posted on Facebook, and am planning to pass along.
    What a nice treat.
    ~ Robin

6. Kay says

I instantly was in love with this poster. All I could think of was a gorgeous piece of batik and and digitizing it…….then, well, who knows….on a shirt, in a frame, a pillow maybe. Is it legal for me to digitize it, for me? Not to sell.