101 Sewing Tutorials for Summer!

If you’re looking for a simple and quick summer project, you’ve come to the right spot! Here’s a list of 101 fresh and fabulous sewing tutorial for Summer! You can find beach chairs, picnic totes, home decor projects and some beautiful summer dresses that I love, love, love!  There has to be something here you could sew…

1. Strapless Dress {the blue dress} – Kojodesigns
  2. Grocery Bag Stuff Sack – Sew, Mama, Sew!
  3. Summer Ruffle Apron – Flamingo Toes
  29. Roll Up Tote – Zaaberry
  30. Vintage Inspired Skirt – Crafterhours
  31. Rainbow Wrap Skirt – Aesthetic Nest
  32. Easy Stretch Headband – Blueprint Crafts
  33. The Surfer’s Poncho – Tatertots & Jello by Funky Polkadot Giraffe
  34. Beachy Summer Pillows – The Polka Dot Chair
  35. Easy Mesh Beach Bag – Small Fry & Co.
  36. Summer Camp Chairs – Simple Simon & Company
  58. Travel Organizer – My Patchwork
  59. Fabric Envelope – Meremade
  60. Ruffled Tote Bag – Craftaholics Anonymous
  61. Drawstring Backpack – Always Expect Moore
  62. Vintage Tie Apron for Kids – Smashed Peas and Carrots
  63. Mini Bean Bags – Bok Bok B’Gert
  64. Reversible Superhero Cape – Come on, Ilene!
  65. Napkin Skirt – Better Together
  66. Backyard Puppet Theater – Kojo Designs
  67. Burlap and Lace Pillow – The Country Chic Cottage
  68. Bookworm Skirt – Living with Punks
  69. Summer Madras Tote – Noodlehead
  70. Coupon Clutch – Krafting with K
  71. Hourglass Pillow – Allpeoplequilt.com
  72. Kid’s Side Tie Shorts – Shannon Makes Stuff
  73. The Mama Clutch – Growing Home
  74. iPod Holder Case – bhg.com
  75. Photo Pocket Flag Bunting – My Dyeing Day
  76. Patriotic Pillowcase Dress – Aesthetic Nest
  77. Sew a Swimsuit – Sew, Mama, Sew!
  78. The Poppy Dress – A Lemon Squeezy
  90. Causally Knit Cute Dress – Made It On Monday
  91. Chevron Ottoman Cover – Tatertots and Jello
  92. Fastest Pillowcase Ever – Wonderfully Awkward
  93. Felt Bookmarks – Sew Happy Geek
  94. Simple Fabric Sash – Modern Foodie
  95. Pillowcase Baby Dress – Prudent Baby

Now, that’s a lot of links…whoa! I hope this helps you find the perfect little summer sewing projects!  Have fun!

Hooked on Tutorials? Check out these lists on EverythingEtsy.com:

Comments

Oh my! Thanks for putting the time into this…i can’t wait to search through the list.

p.s. I’m finally taking the giant leap and opening an Etsy shop. I can’t wait. I’ve been a long follower of EE and your are my #1 source for all things Etsy {well, besides Etsy}.

Great list! I’m going to have a hard time getting any work done this week at work! Haha. Thanks for linking me up! (#52 woo hoo) I’m still new to etsy and can’t wait to poke around a bit. :) Sarah

Wow, Kim–thanks for the links, and for the wonderful list! I can’t wait to plow through it. I have a feeling my project list is about to get much, much longer:).

Thanks so much for the amazing roundup! I pinned it so I can come back later, and I already went through the first 40 links and pinned my favorites as well! :)

I also navigated to your Etsy Shop SEO section – thanks for all of the amazing info! I am in the very early stages of setting up my new Etsy shop, and your information was perfect! I can’t wait to see what you post next! :)

I’ve seen this list bouncing around all over Pinterest and just realized that I’m on it! Too cool! Thanks for including me, and thank you for taking the time to put together such a great list! I’m excited to be a part of it :-)

Such a great list! I’m excited to look through and add even more to my summer craft list! And thanks for including my fabric sash tutorial.

This is THE most amazing list ever! Thank you so much for taking the effort! I always say I want to do this, but, man, it’s soo much work! So please know I appreciate what you’ve done! I wrote a brief blog post on your list, sending ppl over this way to take a look-see, cuz really, this is awesome. Just wanted to let you know :) Thanks again!
    .-= Dorian´s last blog ..Proud to be… =-.

8. Janine @ Heidi in Lederhosen says

Thank you ever so much for linking to my Lunchbag tutorial! And for making such an awesome list with awesome tutorials… Lets see if summer is long enough to make all these :D

9. Maura says

Hi!!!!!! I’m a 10 year old beginner at sewing, I just got a machine. These ideas are great! They will definitely help me get better!!!

10. Cristy says

Thank you for such a thorough list. I am having fun checking out all the ideas, as well as the many, many blogs.

Thanks again!

I so much love sewing and I hope I can find some short time course on this. I wanted to sew my own curtain or pillows for a start then some pajama for my kids.
    .-= Sheri´s last blog ..Truffles =-.

Just found this today and am happy to find that not all of the projects aren’t seasonal, yay!

Thanks for putting this list together, I know it’s a ton of work to do so.

Some nice ideas for Christmas gifts here, better get sewing! Thanks for the inspiration.

I just have to drop you a line telling you thank you so much for including me–I receive so much traffic from this site and I am very appreciative of it! Thank you so much. Have a great weekend!

Hi Christine!

You are so creative! I’m always happy to send people your way…I’m sure it won’t be the last time. :)

Greate article. Keep writing such kind of information on your site.
    Im really impressed by it.
    Hey there, You’ve done an excellent job. I will definitely digg it and
    personally recommend to my friends. I am sure they’ll
    be benefited from this web site.