Simple Scrapbooking Storage Ideas

ss 100489643

Storing all your scrapbooking supplies can be a challenge. Here’s a few simple ideas to help you store your scrapbooking goodies in some pretty handy ways!

Don’t you love this ribbon on the roll? Just hang a small rod and add you ribbon! You can even sort by color or pattern…whatever makes you happy.

Store colorful pieces of ribbons and embellishments in glass jars. It’s easy and pretty, without spending a ton of money. You can reuse jars from baby food or spaghetti sauce jars!

ss 100489658

It’s all about paper in this area. An inspiration board on the wall and stacked cubes filled with your favorite paper and card stock. You can purchase these cubes at craft store everywhere…so get stacking!

ss 100489637

Line a drawer with this nonslip drawer liner and keep punches in one spot and easy to find.

ss 100489660

Don’t waste that space under your cabinets! Install rolling drawers to help you organize and store more supplies within your reach.

ss 100489655

Display your stamps on the wall where you can see them. They look great and you’ll always know what you have within seconds.  Small tins help keep your tiny supplies in order.

ss 100489641

Turn your supplies into great craft room decor! Don’t you love this fun and useful retro-inspired scale?

These storage ideas can help you keep you scrapbooking goodies under control and looking great at the same time.

It’s easy to be creative in a beautifully organized space!

photos by bhg.com

Comments

I marvel at how organized you are! I love it. My hubby is very organized too and I see how valuable that can be. I keep our home organized except for my office, where I spend most of my work time. Figures. I guess I should apply the same organization principles there too.

Thanks for this timely post, Kim. I’m getting ready to revamp my workspace and I need all the ideas I can get. I LOVE the glass jars full of ribbon. They’d be perfect to house all the ribbon I have as a result of my addiction. Right now I have it all stuffed in a drawer in my kitchen buffet, but I would love to have it out in the open where I can lovingly enjoy it!

~Amanda

Amanda@ImperfectlyBeautiful’s last blog post..Home Accent Clearance @ Hob Lob (Birdhouse Alert!)

So inspiring!! I love the beauty of organization. As a professional scrapbooker, I have lots of stuff… need more beauty, for sure. Thanks for the great ideas!!!

Question… Is is better to have one Etsy shop with many (related) products… or separate shops to feature each line? Thanks!

Terri’s last blog post..Virtual National Scrapbook Day on Facebook!

amazing organization! I love the ribbons on a rod hanging from the wall. My studio is pretty much the opposite of this :)

love your blog, by the way!

5. Astrid says

I’d really love more details on how to make the rod that stores ribbon. I can’t tell how it was accomplished in the photo. Any ideas on how to make one (on the cheap)? I’ve got lots or ribbon!

I’m totally into the glass jar thing. I particularly love that style of jar…I went to Ikea a couple weeks ago to purchase some and they didnt have them. I was a little bummed! The funny thing is that I have been told twice in the last two weeks that ” I like to put every thing in jars”…what do little sisters know anyways right?

these are great ideas! my studio houses supplies for so many different crafts i have a really hard time keeping things organized!! ideas like these are great because they help with something small (ribbon or paper). one day i’ll get there!
    .-= jacqui´s last blog ..lost in the sweatshop =-.

oooh, I just love all of the organization!! I always seem to comment whenever you share some inpirational stuff like this :) I know I’ve probably said it before…but the stuff in the clear glass reminds me of CANDY {not a bad thing in my book!}
    .-= Liz´s last blog ..Happy now that its an after =-.

Oh! if only I could be so organized. You have some great ideas for space saving and organization, so I am about to have a big tidy up and start putting things in jars, such a good idea you can see immediately what you have. Non slip drawer liners is an excellent idea for punches etc., What is a good logical way to store your stickers and embellishments? I need help on this one! Thanks.

Some great ideas here, in fact I am going to look for the cube storage at my craft shop as soon as I get a chance, as at least you can move upwards and not outwards when you have a shortage of space.

11. Andrea says

What do you have as your ink pad organized in the one picture with you stamps? I have been looking for something like that and can’t find it.