Island Style Craft Studio – Palm Tree Princess

5409169687_cbf348d73d_b

Let me just start off by saying “I’m sorry” to all of you that are having snow or freezing rain at this moment.  Maybe this beautiful island craft studio will brighten your day a bit.

The lights, the colors…It works for me!

This cheerful studio belongs to Desiree from Palm Tree Princess located in….Hawaii!

il_570xN.180995572

Desiree creates cute little skirts like this while she sits there under the palms.  Jealous yet? I am!

5409782844_c352abdd9c_b

She built it with her husband…love that!

5409170245_dbe40b84ec_b

There are shelves loaded with little dolls and other goodies…Hello Kitty is awesome {just sayin’}!

5409171375_c425c52b49_b

What a fun spot to work and I love her designs!  You have to check out her Etsy shop and buy a little something that’s handmade in this cute studio!

I hope everyone enjoyed this peek into Desiree’s Island Style Studio! What’s your favorite part?  Did you call your travel agent yet and book a flight? Ha!

Ready for Spring??  Check out 101 Handmade Easter Craft Ideas and 101 Summer Sewing Tutorials.  These will keep you busy!

Comments

I used to live in Hawaii when I was little. Visited twice, but still want to go there again. Yes, I’m jealous! REALLY adorable stuff. I am definitely keeping this in my favorites.

2. Selina says

That is so cheerful! I loved all of it, but my favorite part of the entire studio is that turquoise floor. Darling!!!

Now really, this is proof positive that life is not fair. Hawaii AND this spectacular studio? I realize it’s not proper etiquette to be jealous, in fact I think there’s a commandment about that so I won’t say that I’m jealous…..but….. I think all of us who endure horrible winters with no tropical beach within thousands of miles should brighten our lives and live colorfully year round. I’m starting tomorrow! Lots of ideas from the photos thanks so much for sharing.

I am really touched by all of your comments. They have all brought a big smile to my face : ) I am glad I could bring a little color into your day. That’s what the studio is all about and everything that comes out of it!

5. HollyCraft Originals says

OH WOW…I am loving it! GORGEOUS! It is like a dream come true…So perfect. Thank you for sharing.

That was just the most inspirational photo I’ve seen all winter! It was so much fun to just hang out there on another cold, dreary winter day. Thanks so much for sharing.

It’s like a playhouse for fabric lovers!
    And the little girls’ clothes are adorable, too! Thank you for posting. No palm trees in NE — I am SO-o-o-ooo jealous!