I love handmade gifts and I’ve gathered some great gift ideas for the men in your life…25 cool handmade tutorials that will make them feel extra special! Men can be so hard to shop for sometimes!
There’re a few things for the guys that like to grill, their office and even the garage. Don’t miss the beautiful leather journal that’s so easy to make and looks like a million bucks!
Leather Journal – mufn inc.
- Geek Coasters – Man Podger David on Modge Podge Rocks
- Relaxing Hammock – Etsy
- Rustic Pencil Holder – Strawberry Chic
- BBQ Hanging Towels – The Silly Pear
- Camping Stool – Design Sponge
- Monogrammed Cuff Links – The Purl Bee
- Laptop Sleeve – Sew Mama Sew
- Golf Club Headcovers – Positively Splendid
- Pocket Watch Photo Album – The Mother Huddle
- Baseball Team Pillow – Better Homes and Gardens
- Grillin’ Towel – Craft Whatever
- Photo Cuff Links – Small Fine Print
- Spice Rub Tins – Creative Maven on Kojodesigns
- Tie Key Chain – Greenbean’s Crafterole
- Desktop Zen Garden – Curbly
- Monogrammed Necktie – Martha Stewart
- Bay Rum Aftershave – The Art of Madness
- Paperback Book Wallet – Refabulous
- Lego Cufflinks – HGTV
- Stamped Key Chains – Girl In Air
- License Plate Key Holder – Lemontree Creations on Kojodesigns
- Dad Frame – Martha Stewart
- Knit Chunky Sweater – Yarn Forward
- Bike Handlebar Bag – Giver’s Log
Now you might be able whip up something for a last minute gift without having to run to the store. Go you!
Looking for more handmade gift ideas? Check out 101 Simple Handmade Gift Tutorials!
The response to this post was so positive that we created an even BIGGER list of diy gifts for men…101 Handmade Gifts for Men will give you fabulous ideas for years of holidays and birthdays. :)
Handmade gifts rule…Target drools! Do you have a favorite? What’s your favorite handmade gift to give? Food gifts are always popular around here…ha!