Are you looking for some awesome blogs written by creative folks like you? Here’s just a few that I read…
- Kim from TomKat Studio will knock your socks off with her beautiful blog! You’ll want to throw a party within 30 seconds of reading it!
- Looking for creative ideas for around the house? Check out The Design Junkie! I always enjoy reading about her latest project.
- Want to know more about this dress? Well, I will tell you that it’s paper but you should visit The Sweet Spot for the details.
- Nine Words Women Use – This is one of the funniest posts I’ve EVER read!
- Life & Oh-La-Dee-Dah – Trust me, you’ll enjoy it!
- Paper Punch Easter Eggs from Nikki, In Stitches! Get crafty and follow her great tutorial!
These are some of the wonderful blogs I’ve been reading this week. I’m always finding something new and fun from blogs.
Do you have a blog? Share a link in the comments so we can all stop by!
Creative people love creative people’s blogs! 🙂