A little extra sparkle is always a good thing! Glitter Projects are super fast, pretty and perfect for making girls of any age smile.
Need a sparkly pair of shoes? Want to make an unforgettable gift? Need a little bling for your hair? No problem!
Make the world a little more beautiful with one of these DIY Glitter Projects…
- DIY Glitter Vases – The Sweetest Occasion
- Sparkle Tote Bag & Notebook – Lauren Conrad
- Glitter Bow Necklace – Prudent Baby
- DIY Glittered Chevron Canvas – Penny Pincher Fashion
- Glitter Bobby Pins – The Beauty Department
- DIY Glitter Tape – Pugly Pixel
- Glitter Candles – Brunch at Saks
- DIY Glitter Lamp Shade – Stars for Streetlights
- Glittered Heart T-Shirt – The Pleated Poppy
- Glitter Glassware – Inspired Design and Create
- DIY Glitter Sign – The Budget Babe
- Glitter Shoes – Hearts & Craft Boutique
- DIY Glitter Desk – Jinx in the Sky
- Glitter Playdough – The Chronicles of Home
- DIY Glitter Keds – Teen Vogue
- Glitter Dot Party Swizzle Sticks – The Sweetest Occasion
- Glitter Pendant Necklace – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- DIY Glitter Toms – Lil Blue Boo
- Glitter Earring Posts – A Splendid Assemblage
- Glittered Gift Tags – Nice Party
- DIY Glitter Barrettes – Tales of the Scotts
- Glittered Sunglasses – La Vie En Rose
- DIY Glitter Frame – Domestic Charm
- Stardust Glitter Magnets – Pugly Pixel
- DIY Glitter Clutch – I am Style-ish
Gather up a million colors of glitter and get started! I always want to buy pretty colors of glitter when I’m in the store and now I have 25 more reasons to do it…ha!
If you are a super duper crafty girl, you might enjoy one of my new tote bags…
I carry mine with me everywhere!