Spring is a beautiful time of year, and a colorful wreath is always my first DIY project of the season! Have you ever noticed just how expensive a wreath can be at the store? Creating a spring wreath can be so much cheaper, and it’s always a simple project!
I’ve gathered some of the most beautiful wreaths ever in this collection and I know there’s one that will spark your creativity!
Grab a cup of coffee or tea and enjoy this tour of beautiful tutorials! You can make any of these with a few simple supplies and a little time. No Super Crafty Girl skills needed!
- Spring Grass Wreath – Capture the Detalis
- Butterfly Paint Chip Wreath – My Sister’s Suitcase
- DIY Egg Carton Flower Wreath – Pink Stripey Socks
- Easy Burlap Spring Wreath – Top This Top This
- Vintage Floral Sheet Wrapped Wreath – In Color Order
- Spring Potted Plant Wreath – Bees Knees Bungalow
- Spring Green Wreath – The Frugal Homemaker
- Moss Monogrammed Letter – I’ll Get You My Pretties
- Spring Paper Butterfly Wreath – MaryJanes and Galoshes
- Spanish Moss Spring Wreath – The Charm of Home
- Fabric Flower Spring Wreath – My Blessed Life
- Pinwheel Spring Wreath – Northern Cottage
- Spring Flower Wreath – Lovelies in My Life
- DIY Spring Flower Wreath – Homemade Ginger
- April Showers Wreath – Covered in Mod Podge
- Spring Paper Flower Wreath – Hello Lucky
- Simple Spring Wreath – Thrifty Decorating
- Spring Yarn Wreath – Colorful Me
- Framed Spring Grass Wreath – A Diamond in the Stuff
- Spring Burlap Wreath – Natsprat
- Spring Bird Wreath – Oh My Gracious
- Colorful Spring Wreath – Dollar Store Mom
- Feather Boa Spring Wreath – A Cultivated Nest
- Lovely Vintage Inspired Wreath – Casapinka
- Spring Grapevine Wreath – Shanty 2 Chic
Which one is your favorite? Do you like flowers, moss, or simple monograms?
Are you decorating for a St. Patrick’s Day party? You’ll enjoy these 101 St. Patrick’s Day Ideas!!
It’s a great time to make this awesome DIY Tabletop Fire Bowl! Woot!
If you are looking for more spring crafts, check these out…
What’s your favorite way to welcome in the new season?