Warm up your front porch with a handmade winter wreath! Many wreaths require a little inspiration and just a few supplies. It’s a fabulous project that will be a welcoming site on your front door through the winter months. Gather a few supplies and an hour or so and you’ll be good to go!
Here are a few inspiring ideas to get you started…
- Winter Button Wreath – Freckled Nest
- Pottery Barn Inspired Wreath – Sadie Priss
- Simply White Ruffle Wreath – Domestifluff
- Winter Berry Wreath – Thoughtfully Simple
- Woodland Winter Yarn Wreath – Sew Homegrown
- Glitter Snowflake Wreath – BHG
- Winter Tissue Paper Wreath – Craft Interrupted
- Gold Glitter Leaf Wreath – Adirondack Mama
- Snowflake Winter Wreath – Duke & Duchesses
- Twine Winter Wreath – White Nest
- White Winter Feather Wreath – Crafty Endeavor
- Winter Tinsel Wreath – Creature Comforts
Which one is your style? Linen, feathers or ruffles???
I hope you’re staying warm!
Looking for Valentine’s Day Ideas?? Check out these posts…