25 DIY Gifts for Travel Lovers
Looking for cheap and easy gifts for all the travel lovers you know? Maybe you need a little something for yourself to remember your last vacation? Well, you will LOVE these DIY gifts that you can make in minutes!
I’ll admit that I could start traveling and never stop…it’s an addiction, but I’m really alright with it. Maybe you’re like me or you have family members that you never know where there’re at this week. These are the kind of gifts they will treasure…trust me! Maps and memories can create fabulous handmade gifts and home decor that money can’t buy.
These easy gift tutorials are perfect for quick afternoon projects. Don’t miss the fabulous gift tags or string wall art!
- Custom Luggage Tags – My Sister’s Suitcase
- Etched Map Serving Tray – Design Sponge
- Woven Map Notebooks – Ruby Murrays Musings
- Vintage Map Puzzle Magnets – Everything Etsy
- Map Coasters – Martha Stewart
- Map Pendant Necklace – Unfortunately Oh
- DIY Leather Passport Holder – Jepsen Leather Goods
- Vintage Map Lined Serving Tray – Valley and Co.
- State String Wall Art – The Harpster Home
- City Map Souvenir Jewelry – Or So She Says
- Map Decorated Frames – Alyssa B Young
- Corkboard Map – Crate Paper Blog
- DIY Fabric Luggage Tags – Twirling Betty
- Upcycled Globe Home Decor – My Sister’s Suitcase
- Travel Map Correspondence Set – Design Sponge
- Vintage Map Decoupage Letter – Jessica Chronicled
- Scrap Fabric Wall Map – Being Brook
- DIY Map Bracelets – Happy Hour Projects
- Travel Lover Gift Bag – Silver Boxes
- City Map Heart Wall Art – Wedding Bee
- Vintage Chalkboard Globe – Design Sponge
- Map Gift Cards and Envelopes – Travelettes
- Painted Wood United States Sign – Girl in Air
- DIY Map Wreath – Pure Heart
- Stitched Map Art – Martha Stewart
Why spend a ton on gifts when you can make personalized gifts super cheap???
I big puffy heart handmade gifts and these tutorials make it easy to create something special for all the travel lovers on your holiday shopping list.
If you love creative links, please subscribe to Everything Etsy! New subscribers make my day!
Thanks so much for all your pins, tweets, stumbles, Facebook likes on my previous handmade gift posts! You are fabulous friends!
Have you made any handmade gifts lately? Have any planned? I’d love to hear about them in the comments!
Looking for more handmade gift ideas??? Check out these posts…