- Save 10% on Plastic Bath Bomb Mold when you purchase 1 or more 4 Set Bath Bomb Mold offered by Fiery Youth Online. Enter code VBLOBXPT at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 3 Set Bath Bomb Mold when you purchase 1 or more 4 Set Bath Bomb Mold offered by Fiery Youth Online. Enter code HCCGRYDI at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Fiery Younth Shrink Wrap Bags when you purchase 1 or more 4 Set Bath Bomb Mold offered by Fiery Youth Online. Enter code 5SKE4UA9 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 5 Set Bath Bomb Mold when you purchase 1 or more 4 Set Bath Bomb Mold offered by Fiery Youth Online. Enter code BFWEJQCC at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Fiery Youth DIY Metal Bath Bomb Mold with 3 Size 4 Set 8 Pieces ✮ Relaxation and Save Your Money ✮ Mix Your Own Recipes ✮ Easy to Make Perfect Bath Bomb for Gift(With Instructions)
|You Save:||$11.00 (55%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- PREMIUM MATERIALS - Sturdy aluminum metal made, not like the plastic one break easily. This means longer lasting molds giving you batch after batch for the whole family.
- PERFECT SIZE - Large diameter is 2.56in - 4 pieces, Medium diameter is 2.17in - 2 pieces, Small diameter is 1.77in - 2 pieces. You can make 2.6 to 6.1 oz bath bombs depending on the ingredients used.
- MIX YOUR OWN RECIPES - You can add in nourishing oatmeal, soothing essential oil or flower petals, this molds will help you achieve.
- EASY TO USE & CLEAN - So easy to use, please see the product description. The mold is made of aluminum, just use water to clean it.
- RELAXED & ECONOMICAL - Make the bath bombs by yourself can save your money and enjoy the weekend of crafting with family and friends.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Diameter:Large size - 2.56inch;Medium size - 2.17inch;Small size - 1.77inch
Package:bath bomb mold*4
How to make bath bomb:
Step 1.Gather your supplies.
- Dry ingredients: 8 oz. Baking soda, 4 oz.Citric acid, 4 oz. Corn starch, 4 oz. Epsom salts
- Liquid:1 tsp Plant oil, ¾ tsp. Water, 2 tsp. Essential oil, Food coloring
- Tools: Bath bomb molds, Whisk, Spoon, Bowl,Cup
Step 2. Combine dry ingredients.
- Dump all of dry ingredients into the bowl.
- Stir them all evenly with whisk.
Step 3. Combine the liquid.
- Place all of liquid into a cup and stir until well mixed.
- Note: Be careful, too much water will ruin your bath bomb!
Step 4. Mix liquid and dry ingredients together.
- Slowly add small amounts of the liquid to dry ingredients while whisking.
- Repeat this step until all the liquid emptied.
- The mixture should begin to clump together when you squish it.
Step 5. Pack mixture into molds.
- Grab your mold and pack tightly the mixture into the first half of the mold.
- Then do the same with the second half.
Step 6. Press the two sides together.
- Squeeze the molds together to create your sphere.
- You can add some rose petals or lavenders on top of the second half.
Step 7.Compact the mixture into mold.
- Press firmly to prevent bath bomb cracking.
- Remove any excess mixture around the mold.
- Note: Be careful, rotate the mold will not help to remove the bath bomb!
Step 8.Tap slightly around the mold.
- Use your finger to tap slightly around the molds.
Step 9. Gently remove the bath bomb.
- Carefully remove the bath bomb from the mold.
Step 10. Let bath bomb dry.
- Place them on wax paper on top of a fluffy towel.
- Let the bath bombs dry for at least one day before you use them!
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Good luck and ENJOY!
Ingredients and Supplies:
1 cup baking soda
1/2 cup citric acid (you can get this in the canning aisle)
1/2 cup Epsom salts
1 tsp. water
Spray bottle or small bowl
bath bomb mold
Spoon (to pat the mixture into the molds)
Powdered eyeshadow (for shimmer effect and color)
2 tsp oil (I used Jojoba oil)
A few drops of food coloring (just for color so you can choose any color you want)
2 tsp. essential oil (I found them in the pharmacy department)
Place the dry ingredients in a bowl – a whisk is the best tool to make sure it is mixed well.
I found a small spray bottle that had been used for hand sanitizer. Add the liquid ingredients together in the spray bottle and shake. Mix the dry ingredients between each spritz or every couple. Don’t let it get to wet or it will start to bubble. You can also mix the liquids in a small bowl and add to the dry mixture a tsp at a time. Whisk between each teaspoon of liquid solution.
When well mixed, you simply pack this mixture into a bath bomb mold and pack tightly, then let it dry.Add some eyeshadow powder for shimmer effect or to create layers when packing into the molds.
Make sure you use it up quickly so it doesn’t dry out.
Please let me know if you found this review to be helpful.
I do like that the set has different sizes, with two of the largest size (and the one you're most likely to use). These don't have a mechanism to hold themselves together, but that's okay - you'll pack one side, pack the other side, and then mash them together to form your bath bomb, then leave it to dry. When you're able to release the top side, then you can remove the top piece, let that side dry some more, then flip it and take off the other side and let that side dry more.
Note that if you're making tie dye bath bombs (or anything with color you need to see to do), then a plastic mold may be better for you.
When you make your own bath bombs, you can make them for around 50 cents apiece, which is a MUCH better price point than when you buy them already made.
- Three different sizes.
- You can really only make four total bath bombs at a time; most recipes will need more molds than that.
- Create perfect bath bombs that look like they came from a store.
- Aluminum may dent easily over time.
- Can't see through it, so can't do tie dye bath bombs.
- Can't realistically put it in a warm (not hot!) oven to expedite dry time.
Disclosure: I received this product at a discount or at no charge for my honest review. In accepting products at a discount or no charge for a review, I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Your feedback helps us make Amazon shopping better for millions of customers.