The handmade community on Etsy is always ready to help!
I have been watching the news, emailing friends in Japan and praying for their safety. One of them is located near the power plant and expecting a baby soon. I wish we could help more!
I’ve gathered a few links from Etsy sellers, fellow bloggers and more to make it easy to donate. I’m not affiliated with any of these, so please do your own research on them before donating.
- This I Heart Japan necklace from Shixie is a great way to show you care. 100% of the sale will go to the Red Cross.
- Love for Japan is an Etsy shop full of donated handmade and vintage goods with all the proceeds benefiting the relief efforts in Japan.
- The Red Cross is an amazing organization that I’ve experience the assistance from after Hurricane Charley.
- 25% of all sales from antithesis will be donated to the British Red Cross.
- 50% of each sale from Oh La Dee Dah will be donated for relief.
- This and That From Japan lives in Japan and is donating 15% of sales to Save the Children Japan.
- Sachiko from Tea Rose Home grew up in Japan and has family there. She has a organization listed in this post that you might be interested in.
Please leave a link in the comments to any sales or organizations that might benefit the Japan relief efforts.